Uh oh! Page not found!
Sorry the page you are looking for may have been moved or deleted.

Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.

(413) 593-5010
1416 Granby Road • Chicopee, MA 01020
. . .


FAQ in Chicopee MA

Q: What do I do if I am involved in an auto accident?

  1. The first thing you should do is STAY CALM!
  2. If you can drive the vehicle, please move it to the side of the road to help clear any traffic problems which may occur as a result of the accident.
  3. Contact the police
  4. Exchange insurance information with others involved in accident. You should also obtain driver's license information and license plate numbers
  5. Notify your insurance company of the accident
  6. Have your car towed to Don Roy's Auto Body
  7. Do not move your vehicle until proper authorities have been notified

Q: To whom do I pay my deductible?

A: The body shop will collect your deductible.

Q: How long will it take?

A: It depends upon the severity of the accident. At Don Roy's Auto Body, we will complete the repairs in a timely manner. We know how important it is to have your vehicle back as soon as possible.

Q: Who guarantees the work done to my vehicle?

A: The auto body shop guarantees the work. No matter what your insurance company tells you…

Q: Will the paint match?

A: Our computerized paint matching system guarantees a perfect match every time.

Q: You are not on my Insurance Company’s referral list but I would like to have my repairs completed at your shop. What are my rights?

A: Massachusetts law protects your right to have your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice. At Don Roy’s Auto Body, we accept all Massachusetts Insurance claims.

Q: What do I do if I have received my Insurance check but it has a lien holder on it?

A: We can provide the paperwork you need in order to have your check endorsed by the lien holder. However, to simplify the payment process, we can assist you with setting up direct payment to our shop upon request. Sorry, we cannot accept a check with a lien that has not been endorsed.

Q: When should I worry about a surcharge?

A: If your insurance company pays out more than $500.00, surcharge steps will begin. If your claim is over $1000.00 and you have a $500.00 deductible, you should inquire with your insurance company. If you have $300.00 deductible, you may accrue steps if your claim is over $800.00.

Q: Do you recommend using OEM parts versus Aftermarket?

A: “OEM” or Original Equipment Manufactured parts are always better when it comes to application, fit, trim, and finish. Aftermarket (A/M) parts are produced by generic manufacturers to substitute for these original parts. They are cost effective and safe to use in repairs, but they just do not compare when it comes to quality.

Contact Don Roy's Auto Body with any additional questions you may have. We're here to help!

Contact Form

Please fill out the information below

Questions/Comments (Required):



Don Roy's Auto Body in Chicopee, MA

Don Roy's Auto Body specializes in Auto Body and Refinishing Services. Whether your vehicle needs major collision repairs or minor cosmetic work, our professionals can assist. Visit Don Roy's Auto Body today to see why we've earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.  We've also received their torch award for marketplace ethics.  Browse our website to learn more about our services or contact us directly. We promise to provide each customer with fast, courteous, and high quality service that lives up to our reputation and high standards. Browse our website to learn more about our services, schedule an auto body service online, or contact us in person or by phone to learn more.

Contact Us

Phone: (413) 593-5010
Fax: (413) 593-6310
Address: 1416 Granby Road
Chicopee, MA 01020

Connect With Us